All postings are for positions at the Chelsea, Michigan based "JIFFY" Mix plant, unless noted otherwise.
Business (Sales) Analyst
The Business (Sales) Analyst is an information, Grocery, Foodservice and Institutional expert. Provides analytical support, business reviews, and business development recommendations to profitably grow our Retail, Foodservice and Institutional volume, share and brand equity with strategic customers. For Retail, interprets customer and category information in such a way that will allow the Company to identify and understand national and market trends, consumer purchasing dynamics, customer business results and opportunities for growth. For the Foodservice / Institutional channels, will help identify Segment and Customer opportunities for our products as well as provide information on our competition.
This person will be familiar with methods of mining data from customer and in-house data sources, and will efficiently and accurately present data to help guide short-term and long-term planning in actionable form for others. Much data is available, but narrowing the amount of information shared with Company personnel will be crucial if recipients are expected to process and use it effectively. The person in this position must understand the relationship and relevance of data to the Grocery and Foodservice industry and the CMC / "JIFFY" Foodservice, LLC selling process.
This position requires:
- Requires a combination of university-level degrees and/or career experiences equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Market Analysis, or other related field.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Grocery industry as well as major Grocery, Dollar and Mass customers.
- Must have proven knowledge of category management methods including using IRI and Nielsen data, fact based selling, analytical skills, computer proficiency, and experience with merchandising planning.
- Must have advanced skills in Excel including Pivot Tables and some formulas. Advanced skill in PowerPoint is also needed.
- Should have familiarity with other customer-unique database systems.
- Experience using the Internet to find useful information on Foodservice / Institutional bids and other information.
Chelsea Milling Company engages an independent recruiting organization to forward us potentially qualified candidates for this and other positions. They are familiar with our requirements. We trust them to forward the most qualified people to us for consideration.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.