Southwest Chip Dip
(15 - 18 Servings)
3/4 cup "JIFFY" Corn Muffin Mix
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (10 oz) chicken, drained
- 1 can (11 oz) southwest style corn
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- crackers or tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 13” x 9” pan.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Blend well. Add muffin mix, chicken, corn, tomatoes and chilies. Blend well. Spread into pan. Bake 20 – 23 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving with crackers or tortilla chips.