Chili Corn Bake
(8 - 10 Servings)
- 1-1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix (reserve 1 tsp.)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 2 cans (16 oz) chili beans
1 pkg. "JIFFY" Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp. reserved taco seasoning mix
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish.
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Add taco seasoning mix, soup and beans; simmer. For topping, combine ingredients. Blend well. Pour chili mixture into dish. Spoon topping over chili. Bake uncovered 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly browned.